freerider™from buggy board... to scooter fun!
Product Code: FREERIDER_V1
Make those local adventures fun and dynamic for your toddler, with the innovative and multi award winning freerider™.
With THREE incredible patents, freerider™ is an ingenious idea - a simple concept that offers dual functionality, transforming from a buggy board to a free-wheeling scooter, allowing your toddler to ride close or ride free in seconds. And when you’re done, you can simply stow freerider™ up the back of the buggy, out of the way to continue on your daily adventure.
There are so many ways in which your child can develop and grow by using freerider™:
- Confidence when riding independently in scooter mode;
- The 3-wheels enable your child to get comfortable on a scooter, before they graduate to 2-wheels;
- The truck steering of freerider™ allows the child to use their body to support with turning on the scooter, which mimics the movement when using a skate, surf or snow board.
freerider™ is compatible with the following brands and models:
- Mountain Buggy®:
- nano™, MB mini, swift™, urban jungle™, +one™, terrain™, cosmopolitan™, nano duo™ and duet™
- sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart (2016+), mod, navigator (2014+)
- Steelcraft StriderPLUS, B-Ready
- Baby Jogger:
- City Select, City Elite, City Mini GT, City Versa
- Buffalo, Cameleon3
- Buzz, Moodd
*phil&teds® dot™, sport™, dash™, voyager™ (2019+) requires an additional connector purchase.
what makes freerider™ unique
The included patented connector* allows freerider™
to click simply onto your buggy, and click off
to go to scooter mode.
phil&teds® dot™, sport™, dash™, voyager™ (2019+) requires an additional connector purchase.
freerider™ includes an innovative 2-mode system with its rear wheel, allowing full 360° swivel when on buggy, then you can rotate easily to lock-fix for scooter mode.
freerider™ is compatible with many other
buggy brands and models.
Compared to other scooters in the market that can only go up to 20kg / 44lbs, freerider™ can take up to 50kg / 110lbs in scooter mode.
The handlebar is extendable for the comfort
of your growing child.
To manoeuvre freerider™, your child learns to truck steer at an early age. Truck steering allows your child to use their body to lean from side to side to turn with ease. This not only helps develop core balance and stability, but it also is the same body control used in the likes of other sport like skate, surf or snow boarding!
When not in use during your outing, you can easily pop freerider™ up the back of the buggy with the bungy cord provided - no need to carry the scooter when your child gets tired, OR awkwardly put it on top of the buggy hood!
A small magnetic power generator activates 3 lights in each wheel, allowing a blur of blue, green and red, to glow when in motion - kids will love this!
2 - 5 years
68cm - 90cm
20kg as a buggy board
50kg as a scooter