luxury down sleeping bag
luxury down sleeping bag
Mountain Buggy® luxury down sleeping bag has a sleek black outer shell, iconic grid interior, and plush natural filling. It combines style with functionality, for superior warmth, and protection.
luxury down sleeping bag stand out features:
- soft plush exterior and lining for added comfort: 80% down, 20% feather
- removable front panel, for use as a liner
- elasticated hood, for a cosy fit & grip panels on back to reduce slipping
- safety harness compatible across the mountain buggy® range, and many other brands
- middle zip for hassle-free access
length: 100cm / 39"
width: 55cm / 22"
length to opening: 68cm / 27"
shell: peach outer (100% polyester)
lining: peach inner (100% polyester)
filling: 80% down, 20% feather
* The harness holes on the lambswool liner and sleeping bag differ slightly to where the harness attaches to the fabric sling of the pre-2017 duet™, and pre-2015 MB mini, swift™, urban jungle™, +one™, terrain™, nano™, and cosmopolitan™. This means that the overall harness length is shortened by approx 1" when using the lambswool liner or sleeping bag with these models. This is very minor and poses no safety risk.
*cool machine wash separately, tumble dry on low heat
**peach lining refers to a super-soft, brushed polyester that we find comparable to the soft, velvet-like skin of a peach.
Product Code: MBDSB_V2
This Luxury down sleeping back is the best purchase I've made for my toddler. I bought it before baby was born and I just new it would be perfect fit with all the walking we do. It's been a solid few months using it this year over autumn and winter, and it's definitely the best investment for cold weather walks. It is so warm and cozy and it keeps my toddler perfectly comfortable even on the coldest days. Its really easy to use I just unzip it, lay my toddler in buckled up and zip it back up. And because it's attached to the pram, I don't have to worry about it falling off or getting lost. I get so many compliments on the sleeping bag from other parents, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a warm and comfy way to keep their toddler warm in the buggy.
I was apprehensive about buying this as it is quite expensive, but as I use the buggy every day I thought I would treat my little boy.
I'm SO glad I did, it is the cosiest, warmest, snuggliest sleeping bag ever!
I love seeing him all cosy inside the buggy. If you are unsure about buying this... get it, you won't be disappointed.
Hi Mrs W! Thanks for your great review. We totally agree the Mountain Buggy¬Æluxury down sleeping bag is the coziest thing around.
The down sleeping bag is PERFECT for the windy and wild Wellington weather! We use it with our MB swift. I never have to worry that my daughter will get cold, and I know she's very comfortable!
Hi Sarah and thanks for your comments. It's great to hear that your daughter is comfortable with her swift and sleeping bag. MBx
Our Baby has been super snug in sleeping bag, A little jealous of him to be honest when I'm pushing him or warm and toasty and I'm being battered by a cold wind. I like the super soft material, it's lush!
Absolutely amazing, best purchase yet. Everyone needs one of these. Baby is toasty warm and if it's a warm day you can zip off the front. I couldn't do without mine