social media marketer - Wellington, New Zealand
At Mountain Buggy®, we're all about hiring the best and backing them to succeed.
It's an enriching, fast-paced and multi-faceted work environment, under the phil&teds Most Excellent Buggy Company umbrella. Our collection of brands, including Mountain Buggy, phil&teds and Mokopuna Merino, are all about enabling parents to escape the nursery prison and live a life without limit, with kids in tow!
We're not your typical working environment - you'll be dropping your kids off at the creche in the morning, shooting down our custom-built slide to make that meeting in the afternoon, picking up a coffee from our barista on the way - all on-site! Take a look at what's currently available and get in touch if this job sounds right. We'd love to meet you!
Wellington, New Zealand - Social Media Marketer
We are looking for a super star SMM. If you’re about creating awesome content, to increase our SOV. If CX & PV is vitally important to you... apply now!
The role itself...
The social media marketer (SMM) is primarily responsible for supporting the brands by managing all relevant social media channels with all marketing activities and initiatives. SM is about connecting new and future customers to the brands, and your
SM savviness will result in driving quality traffic, leads & sales whilst boosting our online reputation for the brands. Reporting to the marketing manager, this role is based in Newtown, Wellington and is part of the overall marketing team.
Does this sound like you?
- Have proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist;
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels;
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability;
- Fluency in English;
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations;
- Know the right questions and answers to present to the sales channel, and are equally adept at listening to them;
- Be able, quickly and frequently, to re-evaluate content priorities and make appropriate adjustments;
If the above sounds like you, then we wanna hear from you!!
Send your pitch to: email@example.com
& please include your CV and a cover letter telling us, the why you'd like to join our team!